When you enroll in the Moncouturier's MyRewards ("Program"), you agree to be bound by these Program Terms and Conditions. Moncouturier reserves the right at any time and from time to time, without notice, to add to, remove from, change or terminate the Program; for example, Moncouturier may change the Program benefits, MyReward credit levels, Program affiliations or redemption offers at any time without notice. Participants are responsible for accessing our site and review Program Terms and Conditions in order to keep informed of Program features applicable to Participants' rights and responsibilities with regard to the Program. For questions regarding the Program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "MyRewards".
MyReward points accrue and may be redeemed in accordance with these Program Terms and Conditions.
When you obtain MyReward points, you have obtained a limited license from Moncouturier as described in the these Program Terms and Conditions. Accrued MyReward points are not your property. MyReward points are not transferable under any conditions, as part of a domestic relations matter, or in any other matter, and any purported transfer or exchange of MyReward credits is null and void. Accrued MyReward points may not be combined with any other Program Participant's MyReward points. All accrued MyReward points will be forfeited upon your withdrawal from or termination of the Program.
MyReward points have no MONETARY value and may not be combined with any other offer, discount, coupon or promotion. MYREWARDS POINTS CAN NEVER BE CONVERTED TO CASH OR REFUNDED, EVEN UPON CANCELLATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT BY YOU OR TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF YOUR ACCOUNT BY US.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, Moncouturier retains ownership rights in any and all MyReward points and grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use MyReward credits only as specifically designated by Moncouturier as part of the Program. In the event that your account is cancelled or terminated by you or by Moncouturier for any reason, then you will no longer have the right to use any MyReward points stored in or otherwise associated with your account, without any compensation to you or any liability of Moncouturier. Once MyReward points are deleted from your account, they will not be reinstated, except at Moncouturier's sole discretion. Your only recourse and rights, if any, with respect to MyReward pointss obtained by you is to redeem such MyReward points in accordance with these Program Terms and Conditions pursuant to eligible redemption offers as specifically designated from time to time in Moncouturier's sole discretion.
You are encouraged to redeem MyReward points stored in your account. Moncouturier reserves the right, at any time and for any reason, to terminate the Program or to otherwise cease to allow any and all uses of MyReward points previously permitted.In such cases, Moncouturier generally will attempt to provide advance notice to Participants and an opportunity for Participants to redeem then-existing MyReward credits for eligible offers, as designated at such time by Moncouturier in its sole discretion; however, Moncouturier makes no guarantee there will be any such redemption offers available at such time.
The availability of any feature or aspect of the Program cannot be guaranteed.The existence of a particular offer available for redemption of MyReward points is not a commitment by Moncouturier to maintain or continue to make such offers in the future. MyReward points required for any redemption offer may increase at any time. The scope, variety and type of offers that may be available for redemption of MyReward credits can change at any time. Moncouturier has no obligation to continue making offers available for redemption of MyReward points. In addition, we may limit your use MyReward points stored in your account, including applying limits to: the number of MyReward points you may have stored in or credited to your account balance at one time, the number of MyReward points you may redeem within a given time period (for example, one day), or the number of MyReward points you may obtain per promotion. We also may remove MyReward points from your account if they are posted to your account in connection with an activity that is subsequently voided, canceled or involves a return.
- MyRewards points are earned by Participant only when Participant places an order when logged in as a customer; MyReward points are not being earned if "Checkout as a Guest" option is used;
- Only one MyReward account allowed per individual.
- Provision of false information or omission of any information requested on any Program enrollment or redemption form or receipt may be grounds for denial of enrollment and/or accrual of MyReward points in the Participant's account.
How MyRewards Add Up
When you purchase
You will earn
Product (s) for $200
$10 in MyRewards
- If you believe that you have validly obtained any MyReward points that have not posted to your account, then you must contact us within 30 days after the date you claim to have obtained MyReward points. You acknowledge and agree that we may require reasonable documentation to support your claim and our resolution of your claim after our internal customer service review processes will be considered binding and final by you.
- Once Participant placed an order and it has shipped, MyRewards points will be redeemable in 30 days and stay redeemable for 365 days from the day the order shipped.
- After a Participant has redeemed MyReward points, the Participant will not be able to exchange, refund or return the points for redeposit in the Participant's account.
Here is How it Works:
- Once you've placed your order and it has shipped, your MyRewards Points will be redeemable in 30 days, and stay redeemable for 365 days after the day your order shipped.
- To view your MyRewards, login to your Account and go to MyRewards.
- Enter the total amount (in points) you'd like to redeem below (200 points = $10).
- You're now ready to save on your next purchase. When placing your order, your available MyRewards points will automatically be deducted from the total purchase amount.
Participants are responsible for all taxes, liabilities, surcharges and any other fees associated with participation in the Program.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, Moncouturier makes no warranty, express or implied, regarding merchantability, fitness for a particular use or otherwise, regarding the Program or anything obtained by redemption of MyReward points.
You acknowledge and agree that the results of our internal customer service review processes will be considered binding and final by you with respect to any and all matters arising from or related to the Program. Moncouturier may audit any Participant's account at any time, with or without notice to the Participant, to ensure compliance with these Program Terms and Conditions. Moncouturier, in its sole discretion, may cancel, suspend or otherwise limit your access to MyReward points stored in your account if there is any suspicious, fraudulent, abusive or unlawful activity associated with your account. If we cancel, suspend or otherwise limit access to MyReward points stored in your account, your right to use MyReward points stored in your account immediately ceases. We will use reasonable efforts to investigate accounts that are subject to access limitations and to reach a final decision on the limitations promptly. Moncouturier reserves the right to pursue legal action in the event of fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of the Program Terms and Conditions.
The Program is subject to applicable government laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited.